“Why Some Businesses Change Lives, And Others Don’t” is the sub-title of my new talk, “The Next Narrative”.
As I mentioned to you in my intro email, sometimes, oh, surprise, surprise, I will also tell you about my services.
Speaking is one of them. Of course, I do all my talks virtually at the moment in formats that range from 30 to 90 minutes. I am so looking forward to when we can meet in person again, once it’s safe to do so.
The Next Narrative: Why Some Businesses Change Lives And Others Don’t
Imagine a CEO leaning forward to ask, “What’s our story?”. Is she looking for an anecdote starting with “once upon a time…”? Not quite. She is looking for a life-changing idea that will rule the emotional script inside people’s minds and mobilize them to achieve a critical mission. I call this idea a strategic narrative. A crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic creates struggle and whitespace for entrepreneurial leaders to create the new strategic narratives that will build the future and stimulate new growth. Will you be that leader?
In this talk, I demonstrate how you can create the next version of yourself and your business if you use the fundamental principles of strategic narrative creation. How are narratives different from stories? Why do they matter, and where do we unearth them? I take you on an exploration to the heart of company and leadership reinvention with a refreshing perspective weaving business strategy, innovation, creativity, and my journey. You can wait for others to reinvent everything or join this talk and find out how to create the next narrative.
When should you book this talk?
You have many occasions or reasons to want your team or event attendees to hear this talk.
Here are just a few:
- You’re wondering where to start with the topic of Strategic Narrative in your business.
- You want your leaders to adopt innovative strategy practices and reuse them across the organization.
- You want to equip people with potent ways to turn strategy into action instead of writing documents that collect dust.
- You know that your strategy is only as good as the ability of people to understand it; so, you’ve got to make it compelling and relatable.
- You want the kind of learning experience that makes people feel like the day went by fast because it was active and value-packed.
Book me now.
Click here to chat together and book a talk: https://www.metahelm.com/speaking/
As always, thanks for reading,