Do you wish more people understood and believed in your product, project, vision, or company?
On April 19th, I will open The Strategic Narrative Workshop to a limited number of business leaders who want to fix this problem for good.
SEVEN PEOPLE ONLY.
This experience is a privilege, and to be honest, this might be the last time I offer it at that price and in such a generous format.
Will you join us?
Read the details here.
You are going to:
- Write a new strategic narrative for your company.
- Learn and use my framework, the Strategic Narrative Canvas.
- See many examples that I will analyze with you with a clear system.
- Test new assumptions with a group of like-minded professionals and get immediate feedback.
- Avoid the costly mistakes that I see repeatedly, such as a lack of focus, too many layers of strategy, and a feeling that all you’re doing is brag about the features of your product or service.
- Increase people’s willingness to buy your product.
- Increase people’s willingness to work with you.
- Of course, get my expert guidance to do all that.
Who is this workshop for?
CEOs, C-suite Executives, Business Leaders, Board Members, Entrepreneurs, Founders, Co-founders, Business Owners, Innovators, Startup Creators, Strategists, Investors, or anyone designing the strategy for your business, division, program, initiative, or department.
What are the pre-requisites?
You will get the most out of this workshop if you come with the need to take your business to the next level of impact.
Besides your curiosity and readiness to learn, you don’t need any pre-existing knowledge about the topic of strategic narrative.
How does it work?
The workshop is structured around six modules that we cover over seven weeks. We meet for a 90-minute group coaching in a Zoom video meeting each week. We go over your work, answer questions and provide feedback.
The knowledge you need is recorded in self-serve videos that you can watch at your own pace.
I don’t lecture but facilitate the meetings. I have structured them so that you have a safe but challenging space to share, further explore, and refine what you’ve experimented with the previous week.
How much time does it take?
Over the seven weeks of the workshop, your average time commitment will be 3–4 hours per week. This includes time reviewing the videos, developing your strategic narrative, and attending the weekly group coaching meetings.