STRATEGIC NARRATIVE INSIGHTS
Creative Pitching: New Course - Free To Attend
I’m excited to announce a new series of monthly online courses starting next week.
The first course is called Creative Pitching: reclaim your natural abilities to sell your ideas with success, not stress.
It is Thursday, August 11th at 9:00 Pacific Time, and it is free to attend.
Can’t make it? Don’t worry; you will be able to purchase the course videos and resource guide for $50 after the live session.
Hit reply If you have any questions.
Or take a look at the course description below.
Creative Pitching: reclaim your natural abilities to sell your ideas with success, not stress.
Pitching is a necessary human skill we all use daily to get what we want. As a kid, we are innately great at it. We know what to say to persuade grown-ups with confidence and flair. But later in life, we somehow confuse pitching with manipulating. And that’s when pitching gets a bad reputation. If you genuinely offer a valuable idea, manipulation will feel hard and give you heartburn.
What if pitching can feel to you like an exercise of genuine connection?
Pitching is not selling the hard way. Pitching begins a conversation that turns your audience into participants in a journey to the opportunity you invite them to achieve. To be successful at pitching, all you have to do is to reclaim your ability to connect humanly and creatively. It does not require any genius, it’s fun, and you already know how to do most of it.
What you need is to practice, and that’s what we will do in this course.
What you will learn:
- Distill your point to its persuasive essence
- Come up with genuine explanations people will love
- Help your audience remember your point
- Improve collaboration in the pitching process
- Keep things brief
- Find your authentic voice
- Have fun pitching
What you will do:
- Discover a refreshing way to sell your ideas
- Practice engaging exercises
- Get clear with what you want to say
What you will get:
- A free 60-minute live training session (if you decide to attend)
- The recording of the course, chunked into easy-to-consume videos (for sale for $50 after the live session)
- The digital copy of all the tools and templates you will use, packaged in a resource guide (comes with the videos after the live session)