The next narrative shaping your market or industry will come from someone asking themself a critical question.
That question starts with “What if”.
“What if?” is most important for helping people align, change, innovate and commit.
In a society that overvalues telling, the person asking “What if?” has the power to take the conversation towards ideas that have no precedent.
- “What if” invites.
- “What if” makes space for people to participate.
- “What if” helps build relationships.
- “What if” sparks new ideas.
- “What if” helps the brain explore possibilities.
- “What if” allows you to look at a situation from a different perspective.
- “What if” helps create the vision and action indispensable to sell.
- “What if” generates excitement.
- “What if” mobilizes people.
- “What if” leads you to the next opportunity.
Building a strategic narrative is creating a common language. So, what if you added “What if” to it?