STRATEGIC NARRATIVE INSIGHTS
Can I Crash Your Party?
If you are organizing or hosting one of the following types of events:
- Q&A/fireside chat for your company,
- conference or industry event,
- podcast/YouTube interview,
- in-person/live event,
- small private session (<10 people),
book me for a talk or an interview.
Let’s make people feel like the hour went by fast because it was active and value-packed. The topics I typically focus on include:
- Why Story and Narrative are Two Different Things. And Why It Matters.
- The ONE Thing You Need To Innovate & Create Impact
- What Most Entrepreneurs Miss When It Comes to Engaging their Team and Clients
- The Strategic Narrative Canvas
- How to Tell your Origin Story as an Entrepreneur
Read what Samantha Ogle, Director of the Master of Science in Entrepreneurship at the University of Washington Foster School of Business, had to say:
“What an immediately impactful session! Our students walked away with a practical framework to develop a compelling strategic narrative about their startup or product. Your thought-provoking method helped these entrepreneurs, with varied backgrounds and experiences, learn to paint a picture of their vision beyond the typical pitch. You were transparent, engaging, and inspiring—our students ate it up and wanted more. Plus, your coaching contributed to one of our students winning the grand prize in the business plan competition last year. That’s the best accolade of them all! Looking forward to working again.”
Hit reply and let me know.