Since late April, many of you have said “yes” to my weekly invitation to hear me talk and engage together in a brief conversation about strategic narrative. Thank you!
It’s been absolutely wonderful to see several of you religiously come back every time. We’ve done it 14 times so far, and it’s been awesome to test and generate new thinking about how to build more meaningful companies.
It’s free, and you are invited because you are on this list.
Register here. We are meeting again tomorrow, so join us.
We’re going to keep having these 30-minute meetings every Thursday at 9:00 am Pacific Time. If you’ve not attended one of these yet, please join us. I am inviting you, and I would be thrilled if you say “yes”.
To register, please click here and sign-up for as many meetings as you want.
What is it exactly?
- It’s called the “Strategic Narrative Underground Sessions”.
- We meet for a 30-minute talk+conversation.
- It’s about how to build better strategic narratives.
- NO STRINGS ATTACHED: It’s free. It’s not a sales call or a webinar with an offer at the end.
- We will connect.
- You will learn something valuable.
- If you’d like, you will be able to provide input on new ideas I eventually want to include in a book that I am writing about the skill of building a strategic narrative.
- Watch the replay of the previous meetings here on Youtube.
- It’s available through registration only on this page.
Why those meetings?
Back in April, I was looking for a way to test new ideas. I wanted to hear back live from real people like you about the validity, the relevance, and the depth of what I am thinking about. One of my mentors, Philip Morgan, suggested that I create my own “digital stage” from where I could do that. It would be just like singing or playing the piano at the local open mic or jam session on Thursday night.
So, on a whim, I set up a way to gather a little crowd every week, and off we went!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the meeting.
I hope to see you soon!